In October 2018 Nurseplus officially opened the first of our Northern coverage branches, in Glasgow; headed up by Barbara McDonald, Regional Manager/Registered Nurse and Craig Nicol, Branch Manager.
Nurseplus Glasgow is regisered with the Care Inspectorate as a Nursing agency and offers Nurses and Healthcare Assistants a variety of work in the local area based in residential care & nursing homes and private hospitals. We are recruiting Nurses & Healthcare Assistants for a variety of work at times to suit you, including day, night and weekend shifts. The benefit of Nurseplus is you choose when you work!
Interested in finding out more?
Pop along to our official launch event, on Wednesday 23rd January (just in time to have joint celebrations with the famous Bard Rabbie Burns!) where our staff will be on hand to discuss more about working for Nurseplus. Join us for a ribbon cutting and cake ceremony hosted by Councillor John Letford, meet some of our current workers and view our training facilities.
Event Date – 23rd January 2019 10am – 3pm
Event Location – Nurseplus, Room 17, 1455 Maryhill Road, Glasgow G20 9AA
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- A rewarding & satisfying career
- Refer a friend scheme – Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
- FREE Training
- FREE Uniform on completion of training
- Funded Qualification opportunities
- Registered as a Nurse Agency with the Care Inspectorate in Scotland
- Support with Nurses re-validation and ongoing personal development
- Excellent weekly pay inc. holiday pay
We look forward to meeting you.
Can't make it? dont worry, call our friendly team today on 0141 946 8579