Sector: Recruitment Manager / Sales / Management / Branch Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k - £32k
Job Ref: BM/SALE
Nurseplus have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join our Sale branch. We are looking for someone who is an experienced Recruitment Manager/Sales Professional ready for their next challenge. The Branch Manager will support its clients in supplying staff across several areas such as Disability units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals. Specialising in Registered Nurses and Healthcare assistants you will have the opportunity to work with some big clients within the sector and grow your branch on a daily basis.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Branch Manager
- Basic Salary £30-£32k
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Structured pathway for your career development
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 year’s service.
- Excellent training programme and a senior management team on hand for continuous support
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
The main duties of the Recruitment Branch Manager role includes
- Optimising the running of the office
- Engaging your team
- Building on current and future relationships with clients
- Interviewing and overseeing recruitment process
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and maximise branch revenue
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- Experience within a similar Branch Manager role (essential)
- Previous experience in healthcare recruitment (preferred but not essential)
- Comfortable with out of hours on-call responsibilities (essential)
- A friendly and warming personality
- Strong numerical skills
- Customer service focused
- The ability to motivate your team of consultants and getting the most out of each member of the team
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.