|Salary:||Pay rates from £18.00 - £35.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Anna Quintal|
Help keep key businesses up and running throughout the Coronavirus pandemic
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID-19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. As an imperative member of our COVID testing team, you will be working alongside our COVID testing Healthcare Assistants (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You will be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
Throughout the pandemic, our COVID testing team have been working diligently across the UK administering fast, responsive and compliant testing services to reputable industries such as sports, commercial, food manufacturing and industrial settings.
As a COVID Testing Operative you will:
As well as working with members from reputable businesses, you will be working as part of a team of like-minded courageous individuals like yourself in delivering compliant and rapid COVID testing services. You will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Administration of COVID testing services
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience and understanding.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when you refer a carer
- Flexible hours to suit your needs - Full-time and part-time including days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- Paid holiday leave
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
At Nurseplus, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All of our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.