|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.25 to £14.00 per hour, weekly pay.|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Igoe|
Nurseplus are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. You will work alongside at least one Registered Nurse (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Healthcare Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must be a driver
- You must have at least 3 months professional experience working in a care setting
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with blood glucose testing and PCR swabbing is required
- Good IT skills
Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application
Why join Nurseplus