Nurseplus are looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide person-centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Watton and surrounding areas of Norfolk.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assisting residents to lead more fulfilled lives.
This position requires a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users; therefore we are looking for Healthcare Assistants with a caring and compassionate nature to ensure service users are comfortable and happy.
- Care experience is essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively <
- You must have patience, tact and be understanding
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
• Flexible Hours- to suit your needs; full or part-time, days, evenings and/or weekends available
• Excellent Weekly Pay
• FREE Training in-line with the Care Certificate
• FREE Uniform after completion of training
• FREE DBS *terms apply
• Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply.
• Reputable Agency established since 2005
Expert training, supervision and ongoing support from a friendly branch network
• Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of more than 50 branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Watton. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION