Job Type: Permanent
Nurseplus are currently recruiting for a Homecare Co-ordinator within our FolkestoneBranch. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a healthcare background to step in to a recruitment and co-ordinator role. We are looking for someone with an understanding of healthcare to support with arranging cover staff and organising rotas.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Co-ordinator
- Salary £18k
- A brilliant opportunity for someone with knowledge of how the homecare system works to step in to a new career.
- A structured pathway for your career development.
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years service
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
The main duties of a Homecare Co-ordinator
- Arranging staff rotas
- Covering care calls when needed
- Interviewing candidates and processing through the recruitment procedure
- Client visits
- General administration duties
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Experience within a similar role or a great understanding of care/support and client rotas
- Willingness to cover care calls when required including on call duties
- Competent computer skills
- Good communication skills/ telephone manner
- Experience within a care role
- A friendly and warming personality
- Full UK driving licence(Essential ) - Non-driving applicants will not be considered for this position
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.