Nurseplus UK currently have exciting opportunities for Domiciliary Support Workers in Folkestone and surrounding areas to join our established team for long shift based homecare work.
Recently awarded 'Recruiter of the Year' by the HealthInvestor Awards
As a Homecare worker you will be providing care in peoples own homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home.
Working with Nurseplus you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay £9.17 - £10.83 per hour (varies by shifts covered)
- Flexible hours available - average shifts are 7-hours in length
- Refunded DBS*
- Agreed mileage payments (where applicable)
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Free training in line with the care certificate
- Career progression opportunities
Call us today on 01303 250200 or apply by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button on the right
Nurseplus is committed to providing the very best healthcare professionals who are passionate about providing quality care and understand the need to turn up on time and put in a good shift wherever they are. Car drivers are preferred as flexibility towards travelling is required.
To join us, at Nurseplus we require :
- Domiciliary care experience essential
- Employment references
- Proof of your right to live and work in the UK
- Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood, both verbal and written
Call us today on 01303 250200 or apply through the link provided for further information.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.