|Salary:||£35,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Job Type: Full Time Permanent (Office Based)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Job Ref: LIVERPOOL/IM/99
£1000 WELCOME BONUS WHEN YOU JOIN NURSEPLUS*
As an Insight Manager at Nurseplus, you will play a key role in helping inform our short and long term strategy – developing, managing and overseeing our external and internal research programmes; communicating business-critical client research, and championing insight-led decision making.
This would suit someone keen to work as part of a team, but who can operate independently and using their own initiative. This is an exciting role that requires an analytical mindset, a passion for research and, provided you are keen to learn, there is considerable scope for self-development.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role and be looking for the next step in their career. This is a busy role, so you will need good time management skills, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
What is the job?
- Conduct client research and analysis to inform business strategy
- Develop competitor analysis models to inform local, regional and national planning
- Manage internal staff insight to ensure Nurseplus remains an employer of choice
- Produce monthly market updates for key internal stakeholders
- Play a key role in identifying new regions and markets for business expansion
- Work as part of the commercial team, which includes Business Development, Marketing and Tenders and Contracts
- Experience in designing, managing, and delivering market research projects – comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Strong numerical and data interrogation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, working as part of a team and autonomously
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
- Salary £35,000 per annum
- Performance-related bonus
- Location Ashford (Kent) or Liverpool. Other locations potentially considered.
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service.
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare (Medicash)
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.