|Salary:||£28,000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
IT Systems Support
Location: Ashford (Office based)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: £28,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Job Ref: IT/ASHFORD/99
Nurseplus are looking for an IT & Systems Support person to provide hardware, software and project support across the business and its wide variety of technology solutions. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent problem-solving abilities and has a strong focus on customer service. You will work with the IT Manager to further develop our growing Helpdesk and support our network of 50+ branches during a time of change and development in the business.
What is the job?
- Provide First Line Support for computer hardware issues, new equipment requests and office/desk moves
- Provide on-site support with networking and cabling to resolve connectivity problems and install new routers, undertake branch IT health checks and asset management.
- Data analysis and reporting particularly around telephony usage and spend
- Ad Hoc IT and support related tasks as required by the business
- Previous experience supporting IT services (Hardware or Software) is preferable
- Basic understanding of Routers, Networks and VoIP Telephones.
- Analytical thinker who is data-driven
- MS Office Skills
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel where required (expenses paid)
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
- Salary up to £28k depending on skills and experience
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service.
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare (Medicash) and other benefits.
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit you’re CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.