Role - Key Account Co-ordinator
Location - Maidstone and surrounding areas
Full time - Permanent
Hours - Office Hours 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday. (some flexibility required)
Salary: £20,000 Per Annum + bonus scheme
Here at Nurseplus, we are currently looking to hire a Key Account Co-ordinator to support with one of our clients within Maidstone and surrounding areas. .Nurseplus is a temporary healthcare recruitment agency, focusing on the private healthcare sector. We have a network of 50 + offices across England and we are continuously growing. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to be part of our amazing growth. If you have recruitment experience or even if you are looking to take a step into the industry, Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
As a key account Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include;
- Fast and efficient placements of staff to meet the client’s needs
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times.
- Work between sites as the main contact between clients and branches.
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
- Dealing with complaints, including correct reporting and recording
- Key account management
In return for your hard work, Nurse Plus will offer you:
- Excellent monthly commission and regular incentives
- Company incentive schemes
- Incentive trips abroad
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a control room/contact centre environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a proven track record in customer service
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment.
- Driver (Essential)
Nurse Plus is an equal opportunities employer EB(Agy)
To apply, simply apply online. Only successful applications will be contacted.