Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN RNLD
Nurseplus Mental Health Services are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have specialist Mental Health work available for specialist RMN / RNLDsin the local area providing specialist nursing support within mental health & learning disabilities settings..
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex mental health needs. As such you would be required to have at least 6 months working experience within this specialist area.
Pay rates for specialist Mental Health Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) from £18.00 - £42.35 with weekly pay.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a specialist Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ):
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ):
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training*
- FREE Uniform
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Revalidation guide and support
- Out of hours support
- Career development support- Nurseplus Mental Health services is a growing division with a variety of opportunities for career progression
About Nurseplus Mental Health Services
Nurseplus is a national company with over 55 branches across the UK. Nurseplus Mental Health Services have over 15 years experience within specialist mental health areas such as forensic, PICU, Learning Disabilities and Older Adults Inpatient Services both within the NHS and the private sector. Nurseplus Mental Health Services provides support to our highly regarded clients across a variety of specialisms such as CAMHS, Custody Service, Forensic Services, Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Drugs & Alcohol etc. We are always recruiting for exceptional RMN/RNLDs to join our team, so please contact our specialist Mental Health Team on 0333 222 4268 or email email@example.com for more details of work in your area
An enhanced DBS check will be required unless you are on the update service.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, alternatively you can call Rebecca on 0333 222 4268 for an informal chat.