|Salary:||Pay rates from 9.10 to 17.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Nurseplus are seeking to recruit flexible, qualified and experienced nursery assistants in Plymouth to provide, day to day cover, short or long term placements within nurseries. This is a fabulous opportunity to enhance your knowledge and experience further.
Duties may include:
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children using play
- Encouraging childrens development
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Keeping records
Hours: Short or Long Term Placements.
- Must have a minimum of aNVQ Level 2 in Children’s Care
- Must be reliable, caring, enthusiastic & confident supporting children aged 0-5.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer*
- Reputable Agency- Established since 2005
- Full support- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs inPLYMOUTH (DEVON)