|Salary:||Pay rates £9.50 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Job Type – Weekly rolling contract
£9.50 per hour.
Here at Nurseplus, we are looking to recruit an On-Call coordinator to support booking shifts, data inputting and liaising with our branch network across the UK. This role is a vital part of ensuring that our client gets a first-class service and ensuring we work in the most efficient way possible. The successful candidate will have experience with rota management. It is essential that the successful candidate is confident on the phone and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders.
This role will be 1 in 3 weekends from a Friday evening until Monday morning handover.
The candidate will also support by picking up additional weekends during the 10 weeks of annual leave cover needed.
About the role
- Referring shifts to branches and inputting shifts on a rota system
- Booking workers in and confirming cover to stakeholders
- Complaints handling
The successful candidate
- Strong IT skills (Essential)
- Confident with telephone work (Essential)
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- The ability to work flexible hours (Essential)
- Strong customer service skills
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.