|Salary:||0 - 0 annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rowlands|
Eclipse Project Junior Administrator
Fixed Term to 31stMay 2021
Nurseplus have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Administrator to work at our head office in Ashford.
The role of the Eclipse Project Administrator is to work within a small team of administrators preparing hard copies of sensitive documentation and scanning these to a digital format. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail are critical in this role. You will be uploading the candidate’s personal and sensitive information to our new CRM system and will be responsible for the safeguarding of this information.
- To create digital copies of candidates personal and sensitive information and upload these to a specified branch server.
- To return all documentation once scanned to the correct box file in the order it was taken.
- To update the spreadsheet of all missing or lapsed paperwork for the branch to correct in a timely manner
- To upload the digital documents to specific areas within the Candidate record, setting expiry dates as needed.
- To assist on any ad hoc Eclipse Admin tasks when required
You should have an understanding of GDPR and the importance of the highest security of personal and sensitive documentation. This will be advised on joining the team during your induction.
Full system training will be given when you join Nurseplus, to give you the best possible start to succeed in this role.