|Salary:||An hourly rate of up to 18.00 - 36.00 per hour, holiday pay exclusive*|
|Contact Name:||Tamzyn Holsgrove|
Nurseplus are currently looking to recruit qualified RGN’s within the capacity of quarantine hotel medic. Your role is to provide front line medical assistance to those returning from Red List Counties who are currently residing in the Government Self-Isolation Hotels based in and around the Sussex Area.
- Working at the hotels on an “on call” basis – seeing patients with minor illness if/when needed within the Government guidelines
- Responding to any guests or site staff who are ill
- Dispensing medication
- Arranging GP referrals
- You must be IT literate as you will be expected to record medical notes and patient records
- Previous experience of working on SystemOne would be advantageous
- 12 hour shift patterns available from 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, Monday to Sunday.
As part of this role, you will be lone working within the clinic with assistance of a Government Team Liaison Officer, security and an off site admin officer.
£250BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£1000 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN):
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN):
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Brighton.
* T&Cs apply
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.
*Pay rates may vary within specific contractual requirements