|Salary:||£9 Per Hour|
|Contact Name:||Richard Fluskey|
Salary - £9 p/hr
Job Type – Temporary
Nurseplus have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Liverpool office. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in recruitment or an administrative background to join the team. The Recruitment Administrator will be a key role to support our branch network with admin and resourcing support. Working as part of a centralised team out of the Liverpool office you will be the main point of contact for support for a group of branches within the network.
The main duties of the Recruitment Administrator role include:
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all Nurse Plus vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews at the branch for all suitable candidates & managing references for all successful candidates
- Ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the centralised recruitment service.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Administration experience – Essential
- Strong Microsoft Office experience – Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using Social Media tools – LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram (Desirable)