|Salary:||£18,000 + Excellent Bonus Scheme OTE - £21k|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Sector: Recruitment Administrator / Sales / Coordinator
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £18,000 + Excellent Bonus Scheme OTE - £21k
Job Ref: RA/LIVERPOOL/99
Here at Nurseplus, we are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Administrator for our office in Liverpool. Nurseplus is a temporary healthcare recruitment agency, focusing on the private healthcare sector. We have a network of 50 + offices across England and we are continuously growing. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to be part of our amazing growth. If you have recruitment experience or even if you are looking to take a step into the industry, Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
The role of the Recruitment Administrator is to support the central resourcing strategy across all Nurseplus branches by actively marketing all of the company’s vacancies and providing the first point of call for all healthcare professionals applying to join the business. Working closely with the Head of Recruitment, the Recruitment Administrator will ensure the provision of seamless end-to-end recruitment service to the branch network, guiding both candidates and branch staff through the recruitment process from initial vacancy requisition through to candidate onboarding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Salary £18,000 + Excellent bonus scheme OTE - £21k
- Company incentive schemes
- Incentive trips abroad
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
- 28 days holiday including public holidays (increasing year on year)
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Use all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants for all Nurseplus vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews at branch for all suitable candidates.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the centralised recruitment service.
- Ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To work with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that all individual and team performance objectives are met.
- To work with the Head of Recruitment to ensure that the centralised recruitment team agenda actively supports the wider strategic direction of the company.
- To support the Head of Recruitment with all aspects of data collection, reporting capability, interpretation and trend analysis.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- A friendly and warming personality
- Experience within a similar recruitment role is preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.