Recruitment Resourcer – Mental Health Services
Salary - £18k + £3k Bonus
Job Type – Permanent
Nurseplus have an exciting opportunity for an experienced a Resourcer to join our Liverpool office. We are looking for someone who has similar experience within recruitment, compliance or administrative background. The Recruitment Resourcer will play a pivotal role within the team, providing the Mental Health Recruitment Consultant with resourcing and admin support. Working as part of the Mental Health Services team out of the Liverpool office, they will be a main point of contact for all recruitment related queries.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Resourcer
- 18K Basic Salary
- Excellent bonus scheme with bonus’s up to £3k per annum
- Training and developmental pathways
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Company Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
The main duties of the Recruitment Resourcer role includes
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all Mental Health vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews at branch for all suitable candidates & managing references for all successful candidates
- Ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the centralised recruitment service.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Administration experience – Essential
- Strong Microsoft Office experience – Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using Social Media tools – LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram (Desirable)
If you have the skills and expertise described in the job profile, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.