|Salary:||£30,000 + performance related bonus scheme up to £40,000 OTE|
|Contact Name:||Marc Coffey|
Registered Domiciliary Manager
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £30,000 + Excellent Bonus Scheme + On-Call OTE £40,000
Job Ref: PLYMOUTHHCM/99
Nurseplus are looking for a Registered Homecare Manager to join an existing safe service, to provide effective leadership and management at the branch level to ensure the safe and cost-effective delivery of services. Ensure that the branch and staff are fully compliant with all policies, procedures and regulations, along with meeting CQC regulations pertaining to home care services. The Registered Manager will build relationships with existing clients and implement strategies to achieve high levels of worker engagement and retention.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Manager:
- Salary £30,000 + performance related bonus scheme up to £40,000 OTE
- Company incentive schemes
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
- 28 days holiday including public holidays (increasing year on year)
- Support associated with National Healthcare Recruitment Company
The main duties of the Homecare Manager role include:
- To plan and progress the strategic priorities of the Company within the Branch
- Budgetary responsibility
- To ensure that staffing levels support both cost-effective delivery of services and growth, within budgetary constraints
- To ensure policies and procedures are followed to ensure proper administration of all Right to Work, DBS Enhanced employment checks and all regulatory compliance.
- Prepare and deliver detailed reports on the business to senior management and the Company Directors
- Where appropriate prepare and provide accurate information which the Company is contractually obliged to provide commissioners and customers
- Attending the Company’s regular regional management meetings, and liaising and exchanging information regularly with the administration team, senior managers and Directors.
- Managing the business area in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures and any further instructions given by the Regional Directors and other senior management.
- Ensuring that the Company’s activity is fully compliant with the Health and Social Care Act; and conforms in all respects with the standards and requirements of CQC and of any Local Authority with which the Company is contracted with.
- Ensuring the provision of care and the allocation of care-workers meets the needs of the service users/customers, is safe, of the expected quality and is compliant with all of the Company’s contractual obligations.
- Ensuring that all training is monitored, recorded and that staff receive mandatory induction training, annual updates and personal development support appropriate.
- Participate in Branch On-Call to support team
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Previous Registered Manager or Senior position in a Domiciliary Care setting
- To submit Registered Manager application to the CQC within 1 month of commencement. ( Full support will be given throughout the registration process and beyond)
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- L5 Diploma in Healthcare Leadership or working towards
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving attributes
- Solutions focused with the ability to make decisions
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data and produce meaningful reports
- Scheduling experience associated with a large home care provider
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and within contractual targets
- Proven experience in successfully leading and developing a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Full UK driving license
Nurseplus is one of the UK's top Healthcare Recruitment companies with a network of branches across the UK, delivering over 75,000 hours of care a week to a variety of clients. We are committed to empowering our staff to achievement.