|Salary:||18-35 Per Hour Pay rates from 18.00 - 35.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bretherton|
Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. As a Nurseplus Nurse, you will work alongside at least one Healthcare Assistant (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£1000 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with blood glucose testing and PCR swabbing is required.
- Good IT skills
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.
A pre-screening interview will be carried out within 48 hours of application
Why join Nurseplus
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs inLytham St Annes
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.