|Salary:||Pay rates from £20.17 up to £44.63 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Connor|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced School Nurse to providethe provision of health care for young adults aged 18 years to 25 years, with PMLD and SLD within Avenues. You will be responsible for the on-going assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, providing skilled nursing care, advice and support.
£250BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£500 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a School Nurse:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- To oversee the daily health needs of the young adults and liaise with care and education staff on all issues/information relating to a young adult’s medication and health management.
- Provide clinical interventions on a daily basis to meet the needs of the young adults e.g gastrostomy care, deep suctioning, oxygen therapy.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a School Nurse:
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Southampton.