Nurseplus are looking for passionate and reliable Senior Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in the Brentwood area.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assist residents to lead a more fulfilled life.
This position requires a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users; therefore we are looking for Healthcare Assistants with a caring and compassionate nature to ensure service users are comfortable and happy.
What you need to work as a Care Assistant with Nurseplus:
- Care experience would be beneficial but not essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working for Nurseplus
• Flexible Hours - to suit your needs, full or part time, days, evenings or weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
• FREE Training - In-line with the Care certificate
• FREE Uniform upon completion of training
• FREE DBS *T&Cs apply
• Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply.
• Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
• Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Brentwood.(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION