Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Cuxton and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker SW will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker SW:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker SW:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Cuxton.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.