|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.12 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are recruiting experienced Support Workers to support clients who live in a supported living environment. You will be supporting vulnerable adults living independently – duties will vary with day to day activities, chores and outings. You will be joining a highly supportive team to offer service users independence and choice. Having experience with challenging behaviour, you will be a great asset to this existing team and be able to offer the person-centred care these individuals need.
Shifts are long days and waking night shifts.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Previous care experience required
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Driving licence preferred
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Market Drayton.