|Salary:||£18000-£20000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Fluskey|
We are currently looking to hire an Account Co-ordinator to be based at our Liverpool office. The role will assist a designated Nurseplus team in running an effective and efficient operation, the co-ordination of placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue and targets defined in the business plan. They will be responsible for developing and managing client and candidate relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and full compliance with quality and legislative standards.
- Act as first point of contact for clients, accurately recording their expectations for the role, the pay and benefits offered, and the responsibilities of the roles.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities.
- Ensure clients receive exceptional customer service and queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates to work on behalf of Nurseplus.
- Ensure candidates receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Compliance with CQC regulations, other statutory legislation and contractual requirements.
- Work flexibly, as required, on any site or external premises.
- Undertake on-call rota duties as required.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus
- Salary - £18,000 - £20,000.
- Company incentive schemes.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Company Healthcare Scheme.
- Company Discounts Scheme for high street retailers.
- 28 days holiday including public holidays.
- Knowledge of the care sector.
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Previous experience of working within a customer focused, targeted sales environment
- Previous recruitment experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Current UK driving licence and a willingness to travel