|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Richard Fluskey|
Location: West Bromwich
Job Type: Temporary - Immediate start
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Nurseplus is a temporary healthcare recruitment agency, focusing on the private healthcare sector. We have a network of 50+ offices across England and we are continuously growing. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to be part of our amazing growth.
Nurseplus are currently recruiting for a Bookings Co-ordinator within our West Bromwich branch on a temporary basis, offering a minimum of three months with the potential to extend subject to performance and growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone from a bookings co-ordination background or similar. Previous experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided. We are ideally looking for someone with an understanding of healthcare or an interest in the industry.
The West Bromwich branch is located close to the town centre and in easy reach of public transport. Free parking is provided if required.
The main duties of a Bookings Co-ordinator
- Daily contact with our clients and our care staff to request bookings/confirm bookings by telephone and email
- Confirm staff weekly availability
- General office administration duties
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Able to cover out-of-hours on-call (additional pay, above the standard hourly rate, to cover any unsocial hours worked)
- Good communication skills/ telephone manner
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check (free of charge)