|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.25 to £12.50 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Kim Fitzsimmons|
Nurseplus are looking for a team of new health care assistants with day or night shift availability, to provide person centred care to clients within residential and nursing homes in Burscough and surrounding areas.
If you have very limited or no experience of healthcare not to worry, we can offer you full training to ensure you have all the skills you need. Your role as a care assistant is to support residents in daily tasks, offering them independence and a higher quality of life. You must be patient, compassionate and offer person cantered care meeting their individual needs.
Why work for Nurseplus?
- Completely flexible hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Full training provided with opportunities to complete NVQ’s or apprenticeship
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Monthly incentives and refer a friend schemes
Successful candidates must have:
- The right to work within the UK
- Excellent understanding of English and communication skills
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Punctuality, professionalism and reliability.
- DBS check
Nurseplus is a large nationwide healthcare agency with branches throughout the UK, we are committed to providing a high standard of care and nursing staff to our clients. If you join our team in Warrington you will be offered the support and opportunities you need to hit any personal targets and growth you want to pursue.
We strive to help our team reach their full potential.
Apply now and join the Warrington Team.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.