|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.35 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are looking for Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Newcastle-under-Lyme and surrounding areas.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be hands on with all elements of care including washing, dressing, daily activities and supporting with lunch and tea time food rounds. You will be working in a team to provide the highest standard of care to all service users.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Previous care experience preferred but not essential
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers prefered but not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Care Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme