|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.25 - £11.75 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Antonia Gordon|
Make a positive difference in someone’s life and become a 1-1 Care Assistant
We understand it takes a truly special individual to become a 1-1 Care Assistant. Care is one of the most fulfilling things you can give to someone. Whether it’s simply making them a cup of tea or carrying out daily chores, each task you undertake will help them lead a more independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Summary of clients care needs:
Full assistance required with personal hygiene needs, dressing, toileting and meals. The client has a ceiling track hoist with a sling which can go from the bedroom into the wet room.
Due to the restricted use of legs and overall reduced mobility, undressing, transferring to the shower chair, washing, transferring back to her bed, drying and re-dressing takes a long time.
Fully equipped wet room, hoist, slings, Raz chair for showering and hospital bed in place.
There are no issues with clients capacity or communication, they enjoy being in their annexe, watching TV and moving around the home with a motorised wheelchair.
Shifts times: 9pm-7am Sleep night & 8am-6pm Day shift
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when your refer a carer
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
. Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a1-1 Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work steadily under pressure.