|Salary:||10-12 Per Hour Pay rates 10.25 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Antonia Gordon|
Make a positive difference in someone’s life and become a Care Assistant
We understand it takes a truly special individual to become a 1-1 Care Assistant. Care is one of the most fulfilling things you can give to someone. Whether it’s simply making them a cup of tea or carrying out daily chores, each task you undertake will help them lead a more independent life in the comfort of their own home.
Summary of Role :
Care call cover if required
Answering of phone and Tunstall
To provide emergency support to tenants
Shifts times: Morning and Evening shifts to include weekends – 5 shifts a week to cover background support.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when your refer a carer
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
. Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a1-1 Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work steadily under pressure.