|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.03 - £14.88 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Anna Quintal|
Healthcare Assistant - Covid-19 testing
Nurseplus are recruiting Healthcare Assistants for Coronavirus antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing within different locations across the Stratford area. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process. As part of the team of test operatives, we also have opportunities to play a pivotal role in local residential and nursing homes in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
- Previous experience with blood glucose testing and PCR swabbing is preferred but training can be provided
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Excellent IT skills preferred
- You must have the right to work within the UK
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified asHigh Risk
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer*
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Stratford.