|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.34 - £9.72 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Bowery|
Care Worker – Nights
Nurseplus are looking for Care Workers to provide holistic, person-centred care to a client in Tonbridge. We currently have work available for Care Workers who will cover full time night shifts in a local Nursing Home on a permanent basis.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Care Worker:
- Care experience desirable but not essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Care Worker:
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Tonbridge
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION