Nurseplus are currently seeking Support Workers to work with Children mostly with complex needs in Bury St Edmunds
Nurseplus have work to support children aged up to 18 years old and with people from ages 19 - 25 with complex physical or learning disabilities to achieve clearly defined outcomes or to provide additional caring duties for a specific purpose and time, while at the same time supporting families and siblings to have time off to do other activities.
Services may include:
• Work with children/young people in their own home
• Take them out to a club
• Take them out to maintain their social networks and friendships
• Support them to participate in universal service
• Bedtime routine
• Support with personal care
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximize their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life.
Hours: Nurseplus offer flexible work. Full or part time. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available.
- Support Work experience is essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood, both verbal and written
- Be working towards or willing to work towards recognised Health and Social Care qualifications
- You must have patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - from £10 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Bury St Edmunds (Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATIONbury@nurseplusuk.com