|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.00 to £14.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Hadfield|
Nurseplus are looking for learning disability and mental health support workers to assist vulnerable individuals (both adults and children) in their own homes throughout Hastings, Bexhill, and surrounding areas.
You will be providing vital support to adults and children in their own homes who have various diagnoses. This could include;
- Challenging behavior
- Mental health
The support that you could be giving includes;
- Making appointments
- Cooking and cleaning
- Emotional support
- Accessing the community
- Respite for their full-time carers/family members
- Supporting with general day to day activities
You do not need to be able to drive for this role. however, it would be an advantage and would increase the number of placements available to you.
Hours vary and will depend on each individual client's needs, we will require an element of flexibility with these hours, but they will typically be day shifts.
Full mandatory training will be provided, as well as training specifically for the clients you are working with.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate, and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday Pay Inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision, and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Hastings