|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.00 to £14.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Hadfield|
Nurseplus are looking for learning disability and mental health support workers to assist vulnerable individuals (both adults and children) in their own homes throughout Hastings, Bexhill and surrounding areas. You will provide vital support to adults and children in their own home, supporting them with day to day activities such as cooking, cleaning, making appointments and emotional support. Experience is not necessary as full, client-specific, training will be provided but familiarity/ experience with autism, epilepsy, mental health and challenging behaviour is highly advantageous.
Day shifts are more common but vary depending on individual client needs.
A driving licence is not essential but highly advantageous
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Community Youth Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Community Youth Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday Pay Inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Hastings