|Salary:||Pay rates from £18.00 to £35.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Thomas|
Be a hero and help battle the biggest public health emergency in the history of the NHS
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Throughout the pandemic, our nurses and NHS staff have been working tirelessly to save the lives affected by this awful virus and now they need your help.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses for COVID-19 Rehabilitation. If you have any experience in rehabilitation nursing, respiratory-related illness or would like to gain additional experience Nurseplus want to hear from you!
As a COVID Rehabilitation Nurse you will:
You will be working as part of a team of like-minded courageous individuals like yourself in delivering a safe and effective service for helping people recover and rehabilitate from COVID-19. You will be working on a specialist COVID recovery ward in a hospital on the Wirral, undertaking the following tasks:
- Assisting the recovery of COVID-19
- Supporting the physical and emotional symptoms of the diagnosis
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience and understanding.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Refer a friend scheme - £1,000* when you refer a nurse, £250* nurse joining bonus and £250* when your refer a carer
- Flexible hours to suit your needs - Full-time and part-time including days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- Paid holiday leave
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
At Nurseplus, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All of our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.