|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.45 to £13.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
FEMALE SUPPORT WORKER - Waking nights (weeknights and weekends)
Pay - £10.45ph - £13.00ph
Location - Leek, Staffordshire
Nurseplus are looking for an experienced female Support Worker to support a young person throughout the night. You will be required to support with the night time routine and be there to support in case of unsettled sleeping.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have experience with handling challenging behaviour
- Previous care experience required
- Experience supporting young people is advantageous
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Leek.