|Salary:||£18.00-£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kim Fitzsimmons|
If you have experience with administering vaccinations of any kind, Nurseplus want to hear from you!
£250* Nurse Joining Bonus | £1000* When You Refer a Nurse | Flexible Shifts
Nurseplus are recruiting Registered Nurses across the Country to support with the Flu Vaccination Programme.
As a Vaccinator you will:
As well as helping to combat Flu, you will be working as part of a team of like-minded individuals like yourself in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of Flu vaccinations. You will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Administration of the vaccine
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions
- Ensuring efficient patient flow
- Ensuring safe and effective vaccination delivery
- Adhere in line withPHEguidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Previous experience in delivering vaccinations and anaphylaxis
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Referral schemes and joining bonuses*
- Flexible hours to suit your needs including day, evening or weekend shifts.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid holiday leave
- FREE Training
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
At Nurseplus, the safety and care for our staff is paramount and it is essentially vital to make sure our staff are doing everything they can within the guidelines to protect themselves and others. All of our staff are supplied with certified PPE in line with PHE guidance.