|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.00 to £15.85 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID 19 antigen swab testing and finger prick antibody testing in locations across the UK. You will work alongside at least one Registered Nurse (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease during the testing process.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a COVID-19 Testing Healthcare Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Previous experience with blood glucose testing and PCR swabbing is required
- Good IT skills
- You must be able to drive
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as “High risk”.
Earn £250 for every friend you refer - T&Cs apply