|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.40 to £17.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Ray Cliffe|
As a result of the rollout of mass Covid testing Nurseplus are recruiting Healthcare Assistant. Working as part of a team of test operatives, you will undertake COVID-19 testing throughout the UK and support the smooth running of each programme.
Nurseplus have partnered with a diverse category of industries to provide testing services in England & Wales., including Airports, VIP/High Profile clients, TV & film production, educational settings and sporting events.
Your role will predominantly include conducting PCR & Lateral Flow testing in addition to the supervision of those who are self-administering Covid tests, providing support and guidance where needed.
You will complete a wide range of general daily tasks related to Covid testing including handing out and collecting self-testing kits, sample collection, recording results, cleaning the test site, as well as ensuring that the testing site is well set up and running efficiently during the day.
- Previous experience with PCR, Lateral Flow swabbing is preferred but training can be provided
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
- Excellent IT skills preferred
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Car driver due to the various locations required is preferred
- An enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Nurseplus:
- Flexible Hours to suit your needs
- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training
- Referral schemes up to £1,000*
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression which we are happy to support.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of more than 50 branches across the UK. the safety and care for our staff is paramount and we are proud of our care staff who share our passion for delivering the highest standard of care.
Applicants must be in general good health and at least 18 years old.