|Salary:||Pay rates from 9.50 - 16 per hour, weekly pay. Inclusive of holiday pay.|
|Contact Name:||Nurseplus Bournemouth|
Nurseplus are looking for passionate and reliable Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes, for weekend work in Poole.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assist residents to lead a more fulfilled life.
This position requires a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users; therefore we are looking for Healthcare Assistants with a caring and compassionate nature to ensure service users are comfortable and happy.
Your daily tasks could include:
- Helping service users to undertake personal tasks, including washing, showering, and using the toilet.
- Serving food and helping them to eat if needed.
- Changing sheets and making beds.
- Using equipment to lift and move service users
- Talking/Listening to service users to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation.
- Turning service users who are required to spend a lot of time in bed, in order to avoid bed sores.
- Notifying healthcare professionals if temperatures, pulse rates, or respiration rates seem abnormal or worrying
Hours: Nurseplus are looking for weekend work.
- Care experience is essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Be working towards or willing to work towards recognised Health and Social Care qualifications
- You must have patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
• Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay
• FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
• FREE Uniform after completion of training
• FREE DBS *terms apply
• Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
• Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
• Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
• Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Poole PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION