|Salary:||Pay rates from £10.50 up to £17.30 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Ray Cliffe|
Nurseplus are looking for Home Care Assistants to provide person centred care to service users in Bridport and surrounding areas.
You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users on a 1-1 basis with their general health, personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
You will be working days and nights with shifts of 4 hours or more during the day, and lone working may be required at times.
Whilst care experience in not essential, experience within the retail sector, as a waiter/waitress or a cleaner may be beneficial.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Home Care Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Home Care Assistant:
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Bridport.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.