|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.05 to £12.50 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Thomas|
Nurseplus are looking for Domiciliary Care Workers to provide person-centred care to service users in Widnes and surrounding areas.
You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users with their general health, personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Domiciliary Care Workers:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- You must have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Domiciliary Care Workers:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in WIDNES (CHESHIRE)