|Salary:||Pay rates from £9.75 - £17.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Ray Cliffe|
As a Home Carer you will be providing care in peoples own homes, assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives whilst staying within the comfort of their own home in Tisbury.
Hours will mostly be 9am until 6pm Monday until Sunday, but we can be flexible with days. You will be assisting a live in carer to help a client in their own home completing tasks such as personal care, medication administration, meal prep and light cleaning duties.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to work in care. You must have a caring attitude and a positive, sociable disposition, be passionate about helping the vulnerable, be respectful towards others, have excellent communication skills and know exactly when you should listen and when you need to step in and help. You must be fully flexible to work within the domiciliary care environment and it goes without saying that you have great attention to detail and always remain calm under pressure.
Whilst care experience in not essential, experience within the retail sector, as a waiter/waitress or a cleaner may be beneficial.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Home Carer:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Home Carer:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay in addition to your hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Salisbury
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION.