|Salary:||Pay rates from £11.00 to £17.00 per hour, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Dean Warburton|
Nurseplus are looking for highly motivated Homecare Workers to provide comprehensive person-centred care to a young lady with complex needs in the Chelmsford area.
Our dedicated care professionals provide our clients with tailored care plans in the comfort of their own home. Our teams enable clients to live safely and independently in the comfort of their own home. Alongside assisting our clients with their personal care, medications, daily activities and general wellbeing, a key component of our enhanced homecare service is to provide our clients with a high level of care continuity and companionship.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Home Carer:
- Previous experience with complex care is essential
- Available to work 12 hour shifts (days or nights)
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Female drivers required
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Worker:
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £250 for every friend you refer *T&Cs apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Chelmsford.