|Contact Name:||Jessica Rowlands|
Job Type: Permanent
Nurseplus are currently recruiting for a Homecare Co-ordinator within our FolkestoneBranch. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a healthcare background to step into a recruitment and co-ordinator role. We are looking for someone with an understanding of healthcare to support with arranging cover staff and organising rotas.
Both part-time and full-time hours available.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Homecare Co-ordinator
- Salary £18k
- A brilliant opportunity for someone with knowledge of how the homecare system works to step in to a new career.
- A structured pathway for your career development.
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years service
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
The main duties of a Homecare Co-ordinator
- Arranging staff rotas
- Covering care calls when needed
- Interviewing candidates and processing through the recruitment procedure
- Client visits
- General administration duties
- On-call rota duties
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Experience within a similar role or a great understanding of care/support and client rotas
- Willingness to cover care calls when required
- Competent computer skills
- Good communication skills/ telephone manner
- Experience within a care role
- A friendly and warming personality
- Full UK driving licence