|Salary:||18000 Per Annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Rowlands|
Role - Homecare Co-ordinatoe
Location - Folkestone & Dover
Job Type - Perm
Salary - £18,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and fast-paced homecare team covering the Folkestone area from both our Dover office and our Folkestone satellite office. If you’re motivated by making a difference in people’s lives and passionate about providing a good service then we would love to hear from you!
Key activities of the role:
- Be the first point of contact for both new and existing Service Users and Care Workers.
- Rostering staff to provide a safe delivery of service to clients.
- Liaise with other professionals involved in service users' care.
- Effectively handle initial enquiries from prospective service users and their families.
- Assisting with recruiting new Care Workers to the team.
- Maintaining accurate records in line with GDPR requirements.
- Monitor care workers and carry out supervisions and appraisals.
- Supporting the effective handling of safeguardings, incidents, and complaints as required.
- On-call requirements where it may be necessary, if a care worker cannot be found, to provide the care yourself.
- Ensure the service is working within the standards expected by the CQC.
This role is for you if you are:
- a good communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Flexible to cope with changing demands and priorities, remaining calm under pressure.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask.
- A Friendly, confident and helpful telephone manner.
- A person with a strong focus on teamwork, and also have the ability to work independently and apply initiative.
- A person with a positive, focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded.
- A driver.
Benefits of the role:
- Joining a friendly, highly successful homecare team.
- Full training and induction provided.
- Free NVQ and Distance learning courses available to help further your career and potential.
- Regular company incentives, including trips abroad of which the team in Folkestone have won twice to date.
- 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), increasing year on year
- Medicash after 6 months of service.
- Periodic access to a company car will be available to support travel between sites.
- Company welfare scheme ( counselling support)
The office has been fully risk assessed to ensure COVID safe working ways can be adhered to. The office is regularly cleaned, social distancing is in place and PPE is available. Weekly PCR testing amongst Care Workers and office staff is also completed.