|Salary:||Pay rates from £22.00-£35.00, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Anna Quintal|
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Homecare Community RGNs to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients. We have lots of work available for RGN's in the community acrossBasingstoke and surrounding areas.
Packages include a range of complex care needs such as PEG, Tracheostomy, Catheter, Stoma, O2 administration, Suction, Palliative care, Observations and Stats, Pressure and Wound Care, and other complex care needs.
A range of shifts available including waking nights and long days.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£600 REFER A NURSE BONUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Basingstoke.