Nurseplus UK currently have exciting opportunities for home care Support Workers in Hawkinge to join our established team for night homecare work.
Recently awarded 'Recruiter of the Year' by the HealthInvestor Awards
As a homecare worker you will be providing care in peoples own homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home.
Working with Nurseplus you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay £9.17 - £10.83 per hour (varies by calls covered)
- Refunded DBS*
- Agreed mileage payments (where applicable)
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Free training in line with the care certificate
- Career progression opportunities
Call us today on 01303 250200 or apply by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button on the right
Nurseplus is committed to providing the very best healthcare professionals who are passionate about providing quality care and understand the need to turn up on time and put in a good shift wherever they are. Car drivers are preferred as flexibility towards travelling is required.
To join us, at Nurseplus we require :
- home care care experience essential
- Employment references
- Proof of your right to live and work in the UK
- Successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
Call us today on 01303 250200 or apply through the link provided for further information.
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Apply today for jobs in Hawkinge
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATIONfolkestone@homecareplusuk.com