Nurseplus are looking for Passionate, Caring and reliable home care workers to join our established team in Whitfield and surrounding areas.
As a home care worker you will be providing care in peoples own homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users with their general health and personal care needs within the comfort of their own home.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to work in care. You must have a caring attitude and a positive, sociable disposition, be passionate about helping the vulnerable, be respectful towards others, have excellent communication skills and know exactly when you should listen and when you need to step in and help. You must be fully flexible to work within the home care care environment and it goes without saying that you have great attention to detail and always remain calm under pressure
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Good level of written and verbal english
- Drivers are essential for this role
Experience in care would be a bonus but is not essential. We will support you every step of the way and ensure you are confident and competent in the role before you are left to lone work. This support will be ongoing throughout your care career with us.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus-
- Flexible Hours to suit your needs; full or part-time, days, evenings and/or weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Whitfield. PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION